Definition of Terms.
Unless otherwise defined elsewhere in these Site Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to below:
- This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks owned and used by Jollibee Foods Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world to distinguish its quality products and services. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be used, reproduced, adapted (whether in its original form or derivations thereof) or copied without the express written permission of Jollibee Foods Corporation.
Jollibee Padala Meal- Langhap sarap products offered by Jollibee to OFWs which they can send to their loved ones in the Philippines.
Remitter/OFW/Sender- the one who makes the purchase of Jollibee Padala Meal Package to be sent to their loved ones in the Philippines.
Recipient/Beneficiary-The one who receives the Jollibee Padala Meal Package from the sender/remitter.
I. ACCOUNT CREATION
If you decide to register with this Site, you will be asked to create an account and provide your personal information and register a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to anyone. If you believe someone else knows your password, please change your password immediately.Jollibee reserves the right to suspend your registration if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
II. ORDER, ACCEPTANCE, AND CHANGES TO ORDERS
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders of Jollibee Padala Meal Packages (Products) made by the sender/remitter.
2. Acceptance of Orders. The acceptance of orders for the Products shall be at the entire discretion of Jollibee. Our acceptance of an order occurs when you receive an on-screen message or email message confirming your order has been placed. Jollibee reserves the right to decline to deliver/dine-in/pick-up the Products following its guidelines on delivery/dine-in/pick-up.
a. Trading time for Credit card is from 7am to 9pm only (Philippine Time).
b. Minimum food purchase of Php1, 000
c. Orders will be delivered within 24 hours upon confirmation of the order with the recipient/beneficiary.
d. Delivery time is from 7AM-9PM only (Philippine Time).
3. Orders placed on the Jollibee Padala website shall be deemed void if made by individuals below 12 years of age.
4. If the order has been made on your behalf using your account, the order shall be deemed valid and shall be subject to these terms.
5. Upon confirmation of orders, Jollibee Padala Meal Package chosen by the remitter/sender can not be change. Changes will be allowed if recipient/beneficiary wishes to change the date and/or delivery/dine-in/ pick up time.
III. DELIVERY AREA
1. Jollibee Delivery is available across the country although there are some areas that are not covered by this service. For areas not covered, the recipient/beneficiary has the option to dine in or pick-up the meal package provided at the Jollibee store of his choice.
2. No advance preparation of Jollibee Padala Meal Package for Dine-in/ Pick-up unless otherwise advised by the recipient/beneficiary.
IV. PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. Unless otherwise stated in writing the prices quoted on this web site are inclusive of value-added and any other applicable taxes.
2. Prices are inclusive of delivery fees and other processing fees. Prices may vary from our Jollibee Stores
3. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4. You may refer to the site (by clicking the checkout button) to check the price of the Product/s you wish to order. Without prejudice to any inadvertent technical mistake (which will be charged to the customer), the price of the Product/s shall be as reflected on the site. The price for your order shall be deducted from your credit card account at the time your order is placed. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver/dine-in/pick-up any order if for any reason we believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
5. Please make sure that your card is valid upon order placement
6. Payment Methods. Only major credit cards are accepted; MASTERCARD and VISA
Upon submission of your order details, your purchase is deemed confirmed.
7. In the event a refund is necessary, Jollibee shall exert reasonable efforts to credit your account within 3 weeks.
8. Should you encounter error or problem with your card, you may call your issuing bank for the status of your card.
1. JFC shall not be responsible for delay or failure to perform its obligation under this agreement to the extent that such delay or failure is caused directly or directly by Force Majeure. For purposes of this agreement, Force Majeure shall include but not limited to acts of God, acts of any governmental body or public enemy, war ,analogous conditions,civil,commotion,strikes,riots,embargoes,fire,explosion,sabotage or events or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Jollibee which renders performance of Jollibee obligation/illegal or impossible without fault or negligence of Jollibee.
2. Your intended recipient/beneficiary agrees to accept delivery of the Products at the agreed time and place of delivery. If the recipient/beneficiary is not in the agreed place and time, the order shall be considered sold and non refundable.
3. The beneficiary or representative should present any valid government ID to our rider /store representative upon receipt of the Jollibee Padala Meal Package for verification purposes.
VI. SENDING OF FEEDBACK AND CONCERNS
1.All feedback and concerns must be reported to customer care thru the following communication channels:
From time to time, Products may be subject to special offers. Any special offer shall be subject to these Terms. In case of inconsistency between the special offer and these Terms, the latter shall prevail. Jollibee reserves the right to amend the conditions and/or availability of special offers, or withdraw them at its discretion. However, Jollibee will honor any order received before the withdrawal or amendment of the offer, without prejudice to any inadvertent technical mistake (which will be charged to the customer).All special offers are valid only within the promotional period, are subject to change and are not valid in conjunction with other offers, unless otherwise stated.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Jollibee shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost or damage arising out arising directly or indirectly from the following but not limited to:
a. Delay beyond the estimated time or date of delivery.
b. Availability of products at any given time.
c. Force Majeure.
d. Any circumstances beyond Jollibee control, and over which Jollibee could not have avoided even with the exercise of reasonable care, or any indirect or unforeseeable loss suffered or incurred by customers or third parties.
e. The products ordered should be consumed not later than 1 hour from the actual receipt.
2. Products ordered are best consumed within one (1) hour from actual receipt of such product by the recipient/beneficiary Jollibee shall not entertain complaints if no notice is received beyond 24 hours from receipt of the products.
3. We will not be liable for any event that may arise as a result/consequence of products consumed beyond the specified time.